HOME OF THE OPALISED PINEAPPLES

  White Cliffs NSW  

Click here to edit subtitle

WHITE CLIFFS CLINIC

The White Cliffs Clinic is staffed by a registered nurse, the Flying Doctor visits once a week.


Phone: 08 80916605

Former hospital 1910.  This hospital was built in 1901 and closed in 1914, it was situated on the Eastern side of Turley's Hill.  Photo from State Library of NSW.